Online Course Summary
This course is designed to prepare the student to pass the ARDMS Abdominal registry examination and serve as a comprehensive base for performing abdominal ultrasound exams.
Enrollment is valid for 60-days following registration.
If you do not pass your Abdominal Registry Examination you will receive another 60-days access to the course for free.
The presentational method for this activity will be recorded lecture. This activity is geared to meet the educational requirements of Sonography students, Sonographers, Physicians, and anyone looking to pass the ARDMS abdominal registry examination. This activity will encompass the following desirable physician attributes: Patient Care & Procedural Skills, Medical Knowledge, Professionalism, and Practice-Based Learning & Improvement.
3.0 SDMS credits are awarded for completing this course. You will receive your CME certificate via email within 30 days of completion.
- Review normal anatomy, laboratory values, anatomical variants, pathology, congenital anomalies of the kidneys, ureters and bladder
- Review normal anatomy, laboratory values, congenital anomalies and sonographric appearance of the pancreas, liver, gallbladder and biliary tree
- Review sonographic appearance of pancreatic, liver, gallbladder and biliary tree pathology
- Review normal anatomy and sonographic appearance of the abdominal vasculature
- Review sonographic appearance of abdominal aortic aneurysms and IVC pathology
- Review normal anatomy, congenital anomalies and sonographic appearance of the thyroid, parathyroid and scrotum
- Review pathology of the thyroid, parathyroid and scrotum
Related CoursesUltrasound Physics
Introductory Course Price: $195Register Now