San Francisco, CA
The registered ultrasound sonographer will lead at least one of the following subject(s) of obstetrics, gynecology, vascular, MSK and general ultrasound. MME provides 1-3 consecutive day courses to sonographers, midwives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and physicians. Training courses are a blend of lecture and hands on scanning. The instructor will lecture and provide instruction to students in the hands on scan lab. Instructors will also be active in preparing lecture material and acquiring images for training. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of scanning experience and a comfort level in lecturing to an audience of 3-15. The position requires effective communication skills, a solid foundation in the basic principles of ultrasound and strong experience in clinical sonography.
- Lead/assist classroom didactic lecturing in group setting
- Instruct attendees in hands on ultrasound scanning
- Travel to offsite customer locations for customized training when necessary
- Assist in the development and enhancement of training course curriculum
- Assist in image acquisition and organization of case studies
- Assist with cross training of Company staff ultrasound sonographers
- ARDMS registered in respective teaching discipline
- 3 continuous years of experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong professional references
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in ultrasound sonographer training preferred
- Graduate of an accredited ultrasound program preferred
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our available positions.