Mint Medical Education provides medical training and continuing medical education to doctors, nurses and other allied health professionals. The company works at the intersection of technology, health care and education, developing interactive training resources – in-person and online – to help our medical professional students leverage the latest innovations in medical technology toward improved patient care.
We are seeking a dynamic new addition to our growing team, to help with marketing our training and educational services in engaging and exciting ways. We need your help with developing editorial and educational content, and with creating and executing innovative marketing programs that will leverage our content to create awareness of our company and services amongst the medical community.
The foundation of our product and service marketing will be developing and publishing stories about innovations in medical technology and improved patient care. You should be excited at the prospect of conducting research and investiging medical innovations, and of writing copy for the website, the company blog and for other collateral in print and online. You will drive the company’s public relations with a focus on using our original content, and compiling other content to drive awareness. You will own the company’s social media presence, working closely with the educational and creative directors to publish content and to create and manage a conversation on innovations in medical technology and patient care amongst our target student customers and partners.
The role will require excellent writing, communication and organizational skills, and the ability to produce content rapidly and with an engaging approach.
• Publish, publish, publish, developing original news content, leveraging the company’s educational content and finding other compelling content through news wires, partners and other creative means to drive the company’s online presence and generate awareness.
• Manage the company’s overall online presence, maintaining from the company blog, newsletters and resource centers, and manage distribution of content to distribution partner and social media sites.
• Own the company’s CRM initiative with a focus on developing valued lifelong relationships with the medical community by providing them with a valuable educational resource.
• Support offline marketing initiatives, arming sales and business development team with compelling materials, developing marketing collateral and managing the company’s presence at trade shows.
• A love of research and writing in a journalistic capacity
• 1-3 years of experience in content-focused marketing
• A fundamental understanding of marketing opportunities in the networked economy, with an established perspective on how to generate and utilize content to drive SEO/SEM and social media management strategy and execution
• Highly entrepreneurialspirit , willing and able to jump in where needed and ready to play as part of a team that is greater than its parts
• Health care industry experience a plus
• Educational industry experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but all good, smart and experienced people welcome to apply
Please submit your resume and a brief cover e-mail explaining your interest and showing what a great marketer you are by marketing yourself!