San Francisco, CA
The Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) will scan at various locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. The position requires light travel. Primary responsibility will be to scan in our diagnostics services business and there will be opportunity to assist in our medical education training sessions and to participate in content development for training materials. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of scanning experience. The position requires effective communication skills, a solid foundation in the basic principles of ultrasound and strong experience in clinical sonography.
- Scan at various locations in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Work autonomously in a dynamic work environment
- Assist in image acquisition and organization of case studies
- Able to perform a broad spectrum of vascular ultrasound exams
- Responsible for maintenance and quality assurance of ultrasound & Doppler equipment
- Light travel required
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- ARDMS registered in other ultrasound disciplines helpful but not required
- Minimum of recent 2 continuous full years of vascular scanning experience
- Capable of working autonomously in a variable work environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have reliable transportation to be able to work at various locations
- Strong professional references
Please contact us if you are interested in any of our available positions.