Online Course Summary
This easy to follow tutorial was created to introduce 2D imaging planes and M-mode evaluation of the heart. Recorded probe placement alongside ultrasound imaging provides an interactive learning platform online. This is a great starting tool for echocardiography.
The course includes the following:
- Image orientation
- Normal anatomy
- Scanning protocol
- Common pathology
- Video scan instruction
- Case study review
This Online Activity is intended for Internal Medicine Doctors, Emergency Medicine Doctors, and Sonographers.
1.0 SDMS credits are awarded for completing this course. You will receive your CME certificate via email within 30 days of completion.
- Identify the views needed to complete a comprehensive echo exam
- Show the normal anatomical structures in the views
- Show typical abnormalities seen in different views
- Show age related abnormalities to the heart
- Show normal and abnormal color flow abnormalities within the heart
Sample Scan Lab
Related CoursesInterested in hands-on training? Learn how we can send an instructor to you.
Course Price: $59