Online Course Summary
This training course is designed to provide a foundation in ultrasound in early pregnancy and post termination. The course includes lecture, scanning technique and case study review.
The course includes the following:
- Image orientation
- Normal pelvic anatomy
- Scanning protocol
- Common pathology
- Video scan instruction
- Case study review
This Course is intended for Physicians, Advanced Practice Nurses, Sonographers and other allied healthcare professionals.
Enrollment is valid for 365-days following registration.
4.0 SDMS credits are awarded for completing this course. You will receive your CME certificate via email within 30 days of completion.
- Identify normal pelvic anatomy
- Identify a normal Intrauterine Pregnancy
- Identify findings seen in a medical abortion
- Recognize features of abnormal pregnancy
- Properly date a first trimester pregnancy
- Perform a transabdominal and transvaginal pelvic ultrasound exam
Sample Classroom Lecture
Sample Scan Lab
Related CoursesCheck out our Online ObGyn Ultrasound Courses Annual Pass!
Course Price: $149
Please call for group pricing