The Vascular Interpretation Preceptorship Ultrasound Case Review system is a proprietary online library for interpretation and assessment. Cases are presented across Carotid, Arterial, Venous and Abdominal vasculature, with students tested on the fundamentals of ultrasound image interpretation.
Review, interpretation and assessment of the vascular ultrasound cases helps prepare students for the Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) examination.
The presentational method for this activity will be Case Review and Interpretation. This activity will encompass the following desirable physician attributes: Patient Care & Procedural Skills, Medical Knowledge, Professionalism, and Practice-Based Learning & Improvement.
This online activity is intended for: Vascular Surgeons, Cardiologists, Radiologists, and Sonographers
Enrollment is valid for 180-days following registration.
Ultrasound Case Review: 500 or 120 Cases
Use the Ultrasound Case Review to test your skills for the RPVI exam and
prepare for the new PACSim questions. Choose 500 or 120 cases.
This enduring material/internet activity for a maximum of 40.0 CME Credits. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The UCR 120 carries 10.0 CME Credits
- Interpret the carotid ultrasound exam accurately
- Identify normal anatomy and flow dynamics of a carotid ultrasound
- Describe plaque, grade stenosis, and identify pathology
- Interpret the information given on a lower extremity venous ultrasound exam
- Evaluate the upper and lower extremity arteries with duplex imaging and physiologic testing
- Evaluate the upper and lower extremity veins with duplex imaging and physiologic testing for stenosis and occlusion
- Identify abnormalities of renal arteries, mesenteric, aorta, and liver vasculature
- Consider possible contraindications to ultrasound exam interpretation relative to gender, age, weight, and comorbidities
- Evaluate a dialysis access fistulas and grafts
- Consider possible contraindications to ultrasounds relative to gender, age, weight, and comorbidities
|UCR 500||UCR 120|
|40.0 CME Credits||10.0 CME Credits|
|Price: $1,250||Price: $395|
Get the VIP Online Course for FREE when you sign up for the VIP Ultrasound Case Review 500 ($525 Value)