The Vascular Interpretation Preceptorship Online Course consists of recorded lectures from our live VIP Course. The course is divided into 5 distinct sections: Ultrasound physics, cerebrovascular, venous and arterial duplex including indirect testing, and abdominal vasculature. The course is available by section or as a complete activity. The course material is designed to prepare participants for the Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI) examination.
The presentation method for this course will be Lecture and Case Presentation followed by assessments and evaluations. This course will encompass the following desirable physician attributes: Patient Care & Procedural Skills, Medical Knowledge, Professionalism, and Practice-Based Learning & Improvement.
This online course is intended for: Vascular Surgeons, Cardiologists, Radiologists and Sonographers
Enrollment is valid for 180-days following registration.
No CME Credits for this course.
- Apply the fundamentals of ultrasound physics
- Identify normal anatomy and flow dynamics of a carotid ultrasound
- Describe plaque, grade stenosis, and identify pathology
- Review TCD imaging including anatomy and abnormal findings
- Evaluate the upper and lower extremity arteries with duplex imaging and physiologic testing
- Evaluate the upper and lower extremity veins with duplex imaging and physiologic testing
- Identify abnormalities of renal arteries, mesenteric, aorta, and liver vasculature
- Evaluate a dialysis access fistulas and grafts
- Interpret findings seen of a variety of vascular ultrasound exams
- Consider possible contraindications to ultrasounds relative to gender, age, weight, and comorbidities
Complete Course (5 Sections): $525
Physics Section Only: $299
Get this course for FREE when you sign up for the VIP Ultrasound Case Review 2.0 Complete Course ($525 Value)Register Now
Online Case Study Review
Practice and refine your interpretation skills for the RPVI exam with 500 diagnostic cases including Carotid, Venous, Arterial and Abdominal Duplex ultrasound exams. Upgrade to the VIP – Ultrasound Case Review system for an additional charge.